FEDeRATED Mid Term Event 24 November 2021- Please check in here
Please join us at our virtual Mid Term Event on 24 November 2021, from 09.30 - 13.00hrs. You can check in here.
During the Event, we shall inform you about our major results in 7 EU Member States, and also globally, to kick-start safe and secure data sharing in logistics done; - empowering us all. Bolstering EU competitivenerss and sustainablity in logistics.
We have quite some achievements to show for. Join in.
To check the programme of the Event, click here,.
Let's get IT done together.
- Supports interoperability in supply and logistics chains.
- Demonstrates how the federative platform as proposed by the EU Digital Transport and Logistics Forum (DTLF) can work.
- Initiates the implementation of the federated network of platforms concept..
- Identifies the conditions (barriers and opportunities/benefits) that allow different stakeholders to make use of federated data sharing platforms.
- Facilitates seamless and cross bordering multimodal freight transport, cross bordering harmonised data interoperability, and data sharing between relevant actors.
- Enables paperless transport in all transport modes via concrete actions and large-scale collaboration.
- Supports eGovernment, including a one-stop shop and only once reporting functionalities, and a corridor management information system approach.
- Fosters a future proof approach allowing current data distribution mechanisms to evolve into a data sharing environment, i.e. multiple (re-)use of data.
- Develops a reference architecture for a sustainable data sharing environment.
- Fosters seamless cargo flows along TEN-T corridors.
- Hits: 2741